Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Best Santa ever...

Before you read this please don't pubically post anything about this but if you wanna talk PM on Facebook or text me it leave a comment here... 
Well here it goes. Nov. 29 I asked Santa for a baby... And... 
He sure delivered!
Words can't express how happy we are. I was supposed to have my intake meeting with lds family services for adoption tomorrow. Brian and I both felt I should take a test before we went and paid $1000 for the application. So this morning I got up to pee and took this test. I woke Brian up crying and waving the stick in his face.
I am so beyond happy! I have been feeling since thanksgiving night that now was the time but I denied it because I didn't want to be let down. I also brushed aside any symptoms. 
I am still in shock! Not sure on my exact due date since my period is so messed up but it should be coming in August :)

1 comment:

  1. Lung cancer often goes unnoticed in its early stages. As the disease develops, a persistent cough develop and chronic cough worsen. include chest pain, shortness of breath, hoarseness, bloody fluid coughed up from the respiratory tract, and frequent bouts of bronchitis or pneumonia. Sometimes the first was bone pain, headaches, dizziness,I was so piss off and tired of my life until i read about Dr Itua herbal medicine on blogspot i really thought it was scam when i first contacted him so little time i think about it and bought the herbal medicine which i took for three weeks and i was totally cured his treatment is so unique,I never thought i will be able to be free from Lung Cancer.But not only this Lung Cancer This great man can cure,Dr Itua also told me he can cure such diseases like... COLORECTAL CANCER, BLADDER CANCER, PROSTATE CANCER, KIDNEY CANCER, LUNG CANCER, SKIN CANCER,Glaucoma., Cataracts,Macular degeneration,Cardiovascular disease,Lung disease.Enlarged prostate,Osteoporosis.Alzheimer's disease,
    Dementia. UTERINE CANCER, LEUKEMIA,HIV/AIDS,OVARIAN CANCER,BLOOD CANCER,MEN/WOMAN INFERTILITY,BURKITT LYMPHOMA - NON-HODGKIN.BRONNCHIAL TUMORS, BRAIN TUMORS,BILE DUCT CANCER,BONE CANCER,VAGINAL CANCER,HERPES VIRUS,LOVE SPELL,HEPATITIS,HE'S A GREAT HERBAL DOCTOR.HERE HIS CONTACT EMAIL::: drituaherbalcenter@gmail.com/ info@drituaherbalcenter.com. WHATSAPP:::+2348149277967

    ReplyDelete