Thursday, January 2, 2014

Baby and a Bulge

Well I went to the dr on new years eve... I got to see my little pea of a baby and see the tiny heart beating. I cried when I heard the tiny but strong heart beat. My miracle is growing. I was 6 weeks and 3 days making me due August 23. Meaning I conceived just when I thought I did... Black Friday.
However, I am now considered "high risk"... I am not just growing a tiny baby but an unknown, soft tissue bulge. The Dr. isn't too concerned since there is no blood flow in it but he is having me come in every week until this bulge goes away.
This bulge looks bigger than it really is on the ultrasound but it had me worried. My dad and Brian gave me a priesthood blessing that night. I am so grateful for the priesthood and that I have a dad and a husband who honor the priesthood they hold and are willing to use it to bless my life. The blessing was beautiful and brought me so much comfort. Me and my Christmas miracle are going to be ok. My mom's neighbor and my mother in law put my name on the temple prayer roll. I am so grateful that so many people are praying for this baby.
Last night I had a nightmare... a bad one. About my baby and the bulge. I don't remember much but that it left me scared to death. I am trying to erase it from my memory and just focus on my faith and the feelings I had during the blessing.
I didn't think anyone read this unless I posted it on facebook but I guess my cousins do (Hi guys!) so if there are any other surprise readers if you could keep me, my baby and the bulge in your prayers I would be forever grateful.

No comments:

Post a Comment